Question: How to use systemtap count the total inode read from disk

To: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Question: How to use systemtap count the total inode read from disk
From: "Ma, Jianpeng" <jianpeng.ma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:39:28 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Hi all,
  I want to count the total read inode from disk.
  I count the call number of xfs_dinoe_from_disk.
 But at the same time, I use blktrace to trace all read-meta operation. And
using xfs_db to analysis the read-operation. I found more meta-read are read
inode.
But the count of systemtap is zero.

The script of systemtap

#! /usr/bin/env stap
global count
function report()
{
  printf("total count %u\n", count)
}
probe module("xfs").function("xfs_dinode_from_disk")
{
  count++
}
probe end
{
  report()
}
probe begin
{
  printf("starting probe\n")
  count = 0
}

Who know why? And How to do which can achieve my aim.

Thanks!