Re: blktrace and xfs_db block offset mismatch

To: Brian Foster <bfoster@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: blktrace and xfs_db block offset mismatch
From: Sushma R <gsushma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:53:25 -0700
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=igvZpVjlPK0tbxyWzTQBKqsjmYaX1QwDPAW4g9d0oyY=; b=Zo9pZ82S0FyjZndvRp015fo5r++DFQwMAUlXW2B/N8rvqvQPt8KlesUv+HGL3aOujI n2emmiwng1PTwSck2Zr9jc+mFRbh+UE/QAOct4cDgFKSbaFgbCXawA6iR2G75VU4ooIu DDJy8LjQGdzQHecDLnaktw7YVbycw5xdVuS5r1KsDUr+Yg4M+ujOUNLL0+vtXjdRLQ6a 57Z6nmt/ggboKDDWsqoPAytw/3rHsPJG0Gag75Lc0iAwtO8Gs4TgzuDkh3dJgs/AtECi s82kxB3DnI+V8EQKLKpc8dSKhnkGlBh96sU72CqjdZmIVsHv9Ws5d+GrrrAsMI2Zq7Gn mKjQ==
Please ignore my last comment. It doesn't make sense since file system is mounted on a disk partition.

>>Also, I'm not familiar enough with blktrace output off the top of my
>>head so perhaps not an issue, but it's not clear to me whether the
>>output above could have been converted/adjusted to a raw address based
>>on a device partition.

Yes, it appears that blktrace adds device partition offset.

Thanks!!