This is an updated version of the patch set I first posted
There are a few changes in the patchset as a result of review
comments and bugs that I found.
- change shutdown log force code so that the log IO is done before
we mark both the filesystem and the log as being shut down.
(prevents a godown regression in xfstests introduced by having
xfs_buf_submit() check for shutdown)
- moved the delwri submission rework to the start of the patch set
- moved reference count fixups in error handling to the patch that
introduced the new reference counting.
- dropped the xfs_trans_buf_read rework patch; it can be done at a
later time after checking whether parts of the code are still
needed or not.
- added Christoph's xfs_zero_remaining_bytes simplification
- reworked the error handling cleanups for xfs_buf_read_uncached
- updated several comments