Love Dont Cost A Thing

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Love Dont Cost A Thing
From: Lucy Conner <talk2lucyconner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:08:54 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,

I am Lucy Conner, I got your email via internet search. I am looking for an interesting man with a good sense of humor, easy-going, I appreciate seriousness and this should be the main quality in his character. To tell the truth I don't have experience of communicating with men in this way but I would like to find the person who will lead me in the grown life, it might lead to something more, but for now I need a man that I would adore and learn on to have fun when needed, whom we will have a lot in common, who has the knack of listening and talking, who will be loyal not to me but to the love and affection we are going to share. I want to find my match here and live with him all my life.

kindly view attached my pics.

Love

Lucy