[no subject]

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
From: Jessica Lombard <daldrich1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 05:13:34 +0200
--
To whom it may concern,

My name is Jessica Lombard, I am based in South Africa, I am a
prophetess by nature, and last night, while I was asleep, I had a
vision, and in the vision, an old woman, gave me this email address to
contact.

I'm not sure if this email works, but if this message gets to you,
please take the content of this message to be very serious. The old
woman I saw in my dream told me that you will win a lottery, and it'll
be a big one...

She had also asked me to tell you to play a lotto, she also provided
me with some winning lucky numbers to use in playing. Please contact
me using the same email address so that I can arrange the numbers and
pray on it before giving you to go and play and win as the ancestors
has declared.

Note: I don't do evils with my gift.

Jessica Lombard.