PART TIME OFFER !

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PART TIME OFFER !
From: Gerald Dean <gedean1680@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:42:31 +0200
Hello,

Our Company is looking for an Organized, Motivated, and Proactive individual to
fill the Personal Assistant position. The individual in this role will be
responsible for providing seamless personal support for a busy, high-profile
executive. Conserves executive's time by maintaining calendars; arranging for
activities and services; keeping information confidential. The assignment will
pay you S2500/_assignment of 2 assignment a week. Please reply this email with
the following information below to sign up :

 1. Name :
2. Genders :
3 Physical Address :
4. City / State :
5. Zip~code :
6. Phone No. :
7. Email :

Upon your response we shall revert to you with more details.

 Thank you,

Nice regards,
Gerald Dean