Corrupted files

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Corrupted files
From: Leslie Rhorer <lrhorer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 10:21:37 -0500

Hello,

I have an issue with my primary RAID array. I have 13T of data on the array, and I suffered a major array failure. I was able to rebuild the array, but some data was lost. Of course I have backups, so after running xfs_repair, I ran an rsync job to recover the lost data. Most of it was recovered, but there are several files that cannot be read, deleted, or overwritten. I have tried running xfs_repair several times, but any attempt to access these files continuously reports "cannot stat XXXXXXXX: Structure needs cleaning". I don't need to try to recover the data directly, as it does reside on the backup, but I need to clear the file structure so I can write the files back to the filesystem. How do I proceed?