Don't Miss Out,still awaiting for your reply....

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Don't Miss Out,still awaiting for your reply....
From: "Aimee Jackson" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:04:13 +0530

Hope you are doing well.

Haven't heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested in our services.

I tried to reach you just now but you were not available to speak. Just wanted to reach out about your goals for social media this year.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share you more details about our past work details, client testimonials and price list.

Regards,

Aimee Jackson

Business Development Manager

Email ID:  sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.