Call to talk about Lead Generation

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Call to talk about Lead Generation
From: chloe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 07:59:12 -0500
Hello There!

I'm Chloe of Team-Expedite, a lead generation and appointment setting company. I?d like to know if you?re looking to get more clients?

Our campaigns involve cold calling (telemarketing) combined with email blasts and Linkedin networking. We can contact decision-makers that meet your criteria, introduce your services and prequalify them. Interested prospects are referred to you for a formal presentation by phone or face to face appointment.

I can book a 15 min call with our sales rep so you can learn more about this. What?s a good day and time, and the number to reach you?

Sincerely,

Chloe Williams
Marketing Department
chloe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx