An Unbelievable Offer for You - Bag Your Luck Now

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: An Unbelievable Offer for You - Bag Your Luck Now
From: Good Luck! <swati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:54:11 +0000
Bounces-to: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dev104.magizz.com; s=default; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:List-Owner:List-Subscribe:List-Unsubscribe:List-Help:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:Date:Subject:To; bh=z92DInjIb25P0yXPZO9nAjaIFyyBExE9UVmk1qGh2P8=; b=v36+f5A/hXXxfXBCe7ojIaOLirV1CP+FyChwIYw+kRIqW9UCgwZkWfThYcUiMFyi1lB6VVmcysLmlptGIMOhaaaVLHJGwgODb7PYq3V6rdRI9/BeCwa1c4Vg/pajmYk2qIms+aucj2bLNpg+np1OnG5wL1K6vRCpdcqz4ZOWFzY=;

 Congrats User

It’s Time to celebrate, we bring for you a Super Dhamaka Offer!

You can win amazing Smart Phones through our grand offer

It’s indeed a rare deal & a dream come true for you

Just click your mouse once and the brand new Apple iPhone 5 becomes yours

Just click your mouse once and the brand new Samsung Galaxy Grand 2becomes yours

Just click your mouse once and the brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 becomes yours

It’s a Now or never chance for you because the offer ends soon. So, make it fast to steal the golden chance and turn all heads with your luxurious smart phone!

-- amj