IT Decision Makers Database

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IT Decision Makers Database
From: "IT Decision Makers Database" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 00:56:40 +0100

IT Decision Makers Database

Our IT Decision Makers Database is completely new to the market place and is exclusively owned and researched.

Containing 23,000 IT Decision Makers this database is the most robust and information packed solution for marketing to UK IT Decision Makers available.

This database is extremely accurate and completely up to date as of July 2014.

Information included: Company Name, Full Address, Decision Maker Name, Job Title, Business Description, Turnover, Number of Employees and Decision Maker Email Address.

The database is opted in at decision maker level to receive relevant third party marketing communication via email, telephone, fax or direct mail.

This database is currently reduced on our website to Â399 instead of the usual Â599.  This will remain in place for the first five purchases after which normal pricing will resume.

Website: rockpoolmarketing (dot) com

You can contact us on 0113 871 5004 or reply to this email.  We also have live chat on our website.

Many thanks

Rockpool Marketing

Unsubscribe by email