Mortgage rates have went down?

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mortgage rates have went down?
From: FHARateLock <fharatelock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:58:15 -0700
Find out if government programs can reduce your monthly mortgage payment
Find out if government programs can reduce your monthly mortgage payment
Calculate New Mortgage Payment

To unsubscribe from our email list, please click here
or mail us at: FHARateLock.com 8776 East Shea Blvd #B3A-462 Scottsdale, AZ 85260.

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are - yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.