Dear Supplier,

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dear Supplier,
From: "JUKI (CHINA) CO., LTD" <Amarillo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 00:18:39 -0400
Thanks for your email and information...

We have gone through your Ad and seen the good products your company deals on, can you assure us on the quality and that you can really Deliver within the stipulated period given to us by you if we place an order immediately, or you already have them in stock, we also could not find some products in your page. Check our link below to see if you have the product listed in our catalog . Sign in to validate and access the catalog.

Also please give us your payment terms and delivery time. We wait soonest reply..

Thank you