Re: Data loss XFS with RT kernel on Debian.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Data loss XFS with RT kernel on Debian.
From: Jan de Kruyf <jan.de.kruyf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 09:59:53 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=ZXgbjosp8Nkq4XTYYGznssoR0mRKda0tK8VUbgDdPBA=; b=zfEGgaRO2Wp9r9p0LbxlsditibwjwJrO62JUVOwAceDdr9uS5I9ojVUlBuK6rSZPG8 dvZPZZmeXXRqDfiVPNJuV4bqRKNoasXoyaYKQUuQLitf27jaKEUueCM69jxHLPbd25JB A4N7tkXhTslV+ZZ+7lFx0QTJlcnj2S+CWSHWSSrbsrxdjrT8Gk3590Q1OZdSfUi/Prps O37yF5sMixcnd0pxt38NO485H/DrOXDzCmB9ZIjfGHfC/NBKnSO1ZrkUD9o9/O6vopFP 7uaxq3LXywReOKknXOQIQSCrqHt5sAWGXvMmFkAE5HV4Hb9dkcsLKpgY2gDMU0v3NKgp 0bKg==
I tend to agree with Dave that is is an RT problem, however just for your info:

Kernel 3.2 (the stock Debian kernel) works in both versions, the plain
vanilla and the RT.
On Debugging this prob: will it be helpful for any of the parties
involved if I rig up a serial link and try to get a stacktrace of all
processes with SysRq ? Does that also give kernel processes? Cause Top
tells me nothing.
( I am a bit fresh to this but willing to try)

Cheers

j.