Re: XFS Realtime Replication problem

To: Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS Realtime Replication problem
From: Jignesh <jignesh.prajapati@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:57:03 +0530
Cc: "Bhavin.Joshi@xxxxxxxxxx" <bhavin.joshi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gaurang.Patel@xxxxxxxxxx" <gaurang.patel@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ravi <m.ravindran@xxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=cmc.smxemail.com; s=alpha; c=relaxed/relaxed; q=dns/txt; i=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; t=1404368833; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:CC; bh=eNd99rGcGLocfxgwieJDvT9dBPdKSzba7YCUAGTLo1s=; b=ASZTSk3n6ve0AlcM8LGWwIiFRdCENtuBkoHB6/ESpSinB+2PAo1kPoCbYB+RX5Rz aTqzoelib2P6QdgSqXR97/nZ1KQu+lvQcwa7SRP4z6yLqf5AlGbyhXaYAojWl5yY SjM7CuEfyEOrS+sQfs/+DrYbVB9l6DC+sKOSVpxqg3Ua;
Dear Dave,

Thanks for your quick response.

This is not SGI Proprietary Storage product and not using any SGI proprietary kernel module. SGI IS3500 is normal Intel Server with 36 HDDs. ( Storage Server), We have installed RHEL 6.2 on this Server and configured XVM and XFS.

Regards,

Jignesh P.