XFS Realtime Replication problem

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS Realtime Replication problem
From: Jignesh <jignesh.prajapati@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 10:24:36 +0530
Cc: "Gaurang.Patel@xxxxxxxxxx" <gaurang.patel@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Bhavin.Joshi@xxxxxxxxxx" <bhavin.joshi@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ravi <m.ravindran@xxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; d=cmc.smxemail.com; s=alpha; c=relaxed/relaxed; q=dns/txt; i=@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; t=1404363288; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:CC; bh=G/jJ6GFMOKBUCHQwpMY4Mi0UmBn2WEDKmFWV5XedbW4=; b=ADsKX6ylwWZvcHA3G6c0qRNgoioLTk/TTP1XfD9odzMA6QJHaVvXl1g1pSwPG1ds Cuxs6aPzH4zFPqgybTVyRFcGqtFkHFZ5T4uT0/151Z1WJAqVwi/25SxebThvYvej +B9eTCB/ew84KG7UPnGhp7BEugHqeE3CvGEAgAz6cGqS;
Dear,

We have SGI IS3500 Storage server and we have installed RHEL 6.2 with XVM and XFS. We have installed CA ARCserve Replication host based realtime replication software for Realtime byte level replications to other server in network for DR.

Now we are facing one problem that at the time of Realtime replication if we update any file on Master (Source) server, file size becomes 0 byte in master server the same file content becomes garbage and slave side also file size becomes 0 size.

Please help, we are struggling from last one month.

With warm Regards,

Jignesh Prajapati
Sr. IT Manager-CS
CMC Limited
(A TATA Enterprise)
6th Floor, Premier House-1, Bodakdev, S G Highway, Ahmedabad-380054
Direct Line: +91 79 66090924 | Email: jignesh.prajapati@xxxxxxxxxx
www.cmcltd.com
System Engineering | Integration | Solution & Sales

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying
of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to netsupport@xxxxxxxxxx or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX.
For more information visit http://securemx.in