xfs domain and keyword in CN

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: xfs domain and keyword in CN
From: Sean Zhang <sean.zhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:13:22 +0800
(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks)

We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in Shanghai, China. On July 1, 2014, we received an application from Huafi Holdings Ltd requested "xfs" as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it's necessary to send email to you and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China?

Kind regards

Sean Zhang
General Manager
Shanghai Office (Headquarters)