Re: china supplier/ spare parts and consumables for photocopiers, printe

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: china supplier/ spare parts and consumables for photocopiers, printers, FAX machines
From: "PCC" <pcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 16:24:53 +0800

Friend, Hope your everything is ok.

It is PCC (Printer Consumable Center) from China, exporting spare parts and consumables for photocopiers, printers, FAX machines
main product as follows: Toner cartridge, opc drum, toner chip,
Fuser film Sleeve, Heating Element,
Upper Fuser Roller, Lower pressure roller, Pick-up roller
, Gears etc

Any question, please tell me and talk more.

Best Regards

---

Anderson

Our brand : Samsung, HP, Xerox, Konica minolta, Dell, Epson, Oki, Sharp, Brother, Canon, Pansionic,

Kyocera, Brother, Toshiba, Ricoh etc

Printer Consumable Center (PCC)

Skype: toner_linda

ICQ: 697-871-867