Re: XFS Repair hangs at inode repair in phase3

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS Repair hangs at inode repair in phase3
From: Dragon <Sunghost@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:42:52 +0200
Hello,
thanks for advises for the list - i changed to txt-format. Situation before xfs
failure was that i had have a raid6 with 5 Disks. I copied alle files from one
server to this, because the space on the other was full and have to rebuild..
After that i needed one more disk, which i didnt had, so i take 1 out of the
raid6. Restart, check and all looks good. I dont know, because since that its
aprox 4 weeks ago, when and whey the xfs failure occures, but as i wanted to
copy all files back to the new server, i get this message from xfs to repair
the file structure. I searched a lot, was in xfs irc, where no one could/whould
help so i finally wrote to this list. While a lot time past and i need those
server i yesterday reboot from live-cd and backup the most of it. i think i
lost aprox 500gb which is not as important as wait another 4 weeks with perhaps
no solution. So i yesterday deleted the raid and since this night i run
badblocks on the disks to check them.

So presently no more help is needed, but i will thanks both of you for your
help and fast replies. i think i gave xfs another chance and after all build up
the server again with it.
best regards and sunny weekend