Your Account Apple Has Been Locked !!!

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your Account Apple Has Been Locked !!!
From: Apple ID <Account@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:24:26 +0700

Dear member,

We have faced some problems with your account, please click the link below to
reactive your account, If you do not update it will be Closed.
To update your account, just confirm your informations, It's easy:

http://confirmation-information.onesoulsystems.com

You can use your Apple ID to; shop the iTunes Store, buy from the Apple 0nline
Store, make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store, and access Apple
support.Learn more about your new Apple ID.

To edit the personal information associated with your Apple ID, please visit
the My Apple ID website and sign in with your Apple ID and password. To learn
how &#913;pple collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you
provide, please review the Apple Customer Privacy Policy.