QUALITY LOAN CHANCE/TRUSTEE!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: QUALITY LOAN CHANCE/TRUSTEE!!!
From: "PINNACLE INVESTMENT" <"info..."@financier.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 19:41:27 -0000

I?m an investor and Lender, I am interested in funding good business
plans, we render Construction funds, 100% JV Equity, Low Income Housing,
Large-Scale Debt, Small Balance, DIP(Debtor in Possession), Apt. Equity
Participation, Non Recourse for Multi Family & Assisted Living, Commercial
Bridge/Hard Money, Mezzanine Programs, Income Producing Property,
Commercial Land Development, Stock Loans, beneficiary trust fund as well
as seed capital. Our interest rate is 4% per annum. Interested in getting
your project funding,  Feel free to contact me on email:
pinnacleinvestment12@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Mrs Rose Normand