Separate mailing list for xfstests

To: dchinner@xxxxxxxxxx
From: Lukáš Czerner <lczerner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:20:24 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Dave,

I am wondering whether you're open to the idea of creating separate
mailing list for xfstests. It is no longer xfs specific project and
even though you're still a maintainer of the project, other fs folks
are definitely interested in the development process, but not
everyone might be interested in receiving everything from the
xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx list.

To speak for myself I would like to help with review of xfstests
patches as well, but I rarely go through my xfs folder
unfortunately.

linux-fsdevel might seem as a good candidate for it, but still I
think that it deserves a separate ML to point people to.

What do you think ?

Thanks!
-Lukas