Attention Required

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Attention Required
From: Ms.Akifa Khaled Nyuot <akifa.khaled@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:16:22 +0200
Have a good day!

It is with a deep sense of need that I am compelled to contact you.

Following the aftermath of December 17th 2013 conflict in my town of Jonglei
state, south Sudan, my uncle (Mr. Hussein Maar Nyuot)

the then acting governor of Jonglei State handed us (I and my two siblings) to
Rev. Fr. Philips Polson, a missionary attaché with a

humanitarian organization named, (GoodWill Foundation Outreach) who was at
Sudan for humanitarian reason as a result of the ongoing

conflict. The next few days saw us through a journey that ended where I am
writing from, Accra the capital city of Ghana in the West

African region.

After arrival the past three months plus, we have been under the refuge of this
organization, who has given us accommodation and

been making all effort to settle us into the community.

Within the sixth week of arrival, Rev. Fr. Polson invited me for a chat in his
office and there he handed some documents over to me

on which examining them, there contained some filled and signed documents and
agreement for the safe keeping of valuables with a

company at Amsterdam - the Netherlands, I have since then through the
assistance of the Rev. Fr. Polson, spoken with my father's

attorney at Amsterdsam who oversee the agreement and it has been disclosed to
me that my father, Mr. Khaled Nyuot deposited in a

security vault the sum of Three million, seven hundred and Fifty thousand Euros
 which he gave conditions before we could claim.

Based on the conditions, I am making contact with you as a  reliable person who
will be committed to channel this money towards a

profitable investment to enable I and my two siblings the best education in
whichever part of the world and guarantee us the

achievement of our respective goals towards a good life.

My name is Akifa Khaled Nyuot, 19years of age.

Write back to me for further details if you know and believe that you
understand the predicament we have gone through and with a

good intention for our well-being and future.

Sincerely,
Ms. Akifa Khaled Nyuot
akifa.khaled@xxxxxxxxx
+233 240523175