Fashion lady bag (Newest item)

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fashion lady bag (Newest item)
From: "Alex" <service77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:59:17 +0800

Dear Friends,

Warm regards!

We are professional manufacturer located in Shiling Guangzhou, the bag and case manufacture center of China.
Our factory makes different kinds of high quality PU and leather handbags, shoulder bags and backpacks with pretty reasonable price.

If your company needs a quality supplier with vast experience in developing new markets, contact us so that we may explore potential strategic relationships.

Alex Wu
Sales Manager
Tel/fax: 0086 0769 22307985
Email: alexwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sales Office: 5D, No.2 Building, Sakula Garden, Dongcheng Center, Dongcheng Road, Dongcheng District, Dongguan City, China
Factory:  NO.60 Zibian Tuanjie Wudui, Hecheng Village, Shiling Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou City, China.