Induction heating solution

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Induction heating solution
From: "Jane" <service59@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 06:57:50 +0800

Dear manager,

I have viewed your company profile through the internet, and found there exists an opportunity of establishing business cooperation between two of us. We are a Chinese senior precision foundry which producing all kinds of casting, forging, stampings spare parts, welding fabrication parts etc. Annual output is over 10,000 tons.

Main products:

1. Casting and machining parts (construction equipment spare parts, GET parts, agricultural machinery parts, excavator spare parts, train & automobile spare parts, etc.)

2. Open die & Closed die Forging parts (flange, shaft, ring, etc)

3. Welding fabrication parts (track frame, excavator buckets, agricultural machinery frame, pulverizer frame,)

4. Stamping parts..

We have the capability to customize the products according to your drawings, if you are interest in some

products, please send the drawing to us! We would like to offer you the best price, quality and service to you.

Sincerely wish work with you together!

Thanks and Regards

Jane Tu

Sales Manager