Order questions.

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Order questions.
From: Coast Supply Ltd. <coastsupply@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 15:05:22 +0200 (CEST)
Hi! Sales,

How are you doing today! I'm very much interested in purchasing some of your
products but firstly i want to make an inquiry if you can ship directly to us
here in Tortola, British Virgin Islands,

1. Do you accept credit card      Yes / No   ( Answer )
2. What type of card do you accept
3. Do you ship to British Virgin Islands     Yes / No  ( Answer )

3) Can you work hand in hand with my freight forwarder personal shipping agent?
so they can Pickup the products directly from your location down to us here in
the British Virgin Islands  Yes / No   ( Answer )

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

President, Owner.
Andrea Roberto.