CEO/ Jim W. Henderson

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: CEO/ Jim W. Henderson
From: Info <gizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 12:13:16 +0100

--
Hello//

I am CEO/ Jim W. Henderson certify private loan lender at 2%. Are you looking for urgent loan to finance your project and pay off your bills? Here is your opportunity to apply at Henderson loan Firm, We offer all types of loan, any interested person must be honest and sincere to follow the procedure / Terms and Condition, also abide by the laws to pay the Re-payment Period accordingly and should contact us ASAP via our private Email at ''' ceo.jim.henderson@xxxxxxxxx''.

Best Regards
CEO/ Jim W. Henderson