YOUR REF: UKATM/9229‏

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR REF: UKATM/9229‏
From: "Financial Service Inc" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:30:16 +0200
OUR REF: UK/WUMT/INH/TRAN-9229
YOUR REF: UKATM/9229

Dear User,

We are delighted to re-notify you of the CASH (in US Currency) which was
registered in your NAME as the receiver and has been available for Pickup
for the past (7) days. You are advised to expeditiously contact our email
below with your Legitimate Name and Cell Phone Number, so we can provide
you with your Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN).

Contact us on email Urgently!
Western Union Financial Service Inc.
(FOREIGN PAYOUT MANAGER)
Email us on: undeptout@xxxxxxxxxxx
Call us on:  (intl. +447087621353)

We have sent you two emails containing the information for pick up, since
last weeks but we did not get any reply from you, hence we are sending you
this FINAL NOTIFICATION. Act fast as we now remind you that your payment
has been approved. We await your prompt response.

Sincerely Yours,
>From the Head of Publicity & Admin Controller,
WUMT UK Financial Service Inc.