RE: elevator question

To: "weber@xxxxxxxxxx" <weber@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xfs <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: elevator question
From: Shaun Gosse <sgosse@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:38:32 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Marko,

I haven't done this myself, so use at your own risk, but from the archlinux
wiki, there's an example of using udev to set one scheduler for non-rotational
disks and another for rotational, which sounds like a good general solution for
what you're looking for here:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Solid_State_Drives#Using_udev_for_one_device_or_HDD.2FSSD_mixed_environment

Cheers,
-Shaun