Manpower Recruitment from Vietnam

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Manpower Recruitment from Vietnam
From: Viet Nam <vietnamrecruit123@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:21:37 +0630
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jvah7f/VYq94FxO2MFw0WjIuTbNLFvO0P7Bdu+9w/dw=; b=WP43lXrtds7EKoyqJwbh1A45WKURA9ZEB51ZeBvS9zJtEaCiV0ECZWx27hnH4rlZQ0 8R9n6YcrS0kwG6zyxWVr8IF2PSvNaC9oGhZorFrfmtD+yBll6DoaCUH+xltJSx8X49qq lWu8NRL1Ug+QfjTF1cQ6XdWbZWNwMX/QP0XFWgF+sbRFpBT3aSYxBjviW4S8yUN/4Itg NkHY6B7FocxD5JcFq2BUOlOL0NkokES0D2khgE1ZjR91gS8ELofsaBFEe6DDQ6f5EbKj nhhVYVQPVzrA83Dry4EIb7n9F9rRxtGBj2a4nBEBAeFVXnAhO6oO9wVAcFrncbwVbR9A hZNw==

Attn     : General Manager

Cc       : Human Resources Manager

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

Greetings from Hanoi, Vietnam!!!

We, warmly welcome you to Future Placement Services Co., Ltd. the most professional and reliable manpower recruitment agency based in Hanoi, the commercial capital of Vietnam, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Viet Thang International Development Corporation registered under the Ministry of Labor War Invalid and Social Affairs.

The principle objectives of our company are to facilitate the services of Vietnamese work force worldwide by accessing employment opportunities for them.

We have a nation wide recruitment network and in-house testing facilities with all modern equipments where at one time can check around 200 construction workers and 60 welders.

Having trusted reputation and extensive experience in recruitment for the last many years, we have the expertise to source what ever positions required.

Our specialization is in supplying professionals, skilled, semi – skilled and unskilled workers.

We have a separate division to source personals to work for oil, gas & petrochemical industry.

Our success is based solidly on the ability to understand your manpower needs, and together with our highly qualified staff, comprising of high ranking engineers and technicians we out perform in sourcing the best quality of personnel's required to meet and exceed the clients highest expectation.

We would like to be of service to you and will take pride in adding your name to the long list of our prestigious client's.

We are just a click away from you, email to us your manpower needs and we will be more than pleased to assist you in your recruitment.

Best Regards,

Nguyen Van Thanh

Managing Partner

Future Placement Svc's Co., Ltd.