ODGS, Inc. | Inventory Management System

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ODGS, Inc. | Inventory Management System
From: "Jose Mari Principio (ODGS Inc.)" <josemari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:37:34 +0800
Dear Customer,

An Inventory System is one of any company's essential system.  It supports to manage the update of inventory information for all items, monitoring item depletion, and monitoring purchased items for the organization or their clients.  The Inventory System serves the needs of end users like shoppers, business people, government, schools, hospitals, manufacturing and other businesses in most industries.

Challenges :

1.  Inaccurate number of material's availability / consumption.
2.  Late notification of low stocks due to manual checking.
3.  Delayed process of Purchase Request, Purchase Orders, etc.
4.  Slow report generation of stocks/inventory due to manual system.
5.  Loss of inventory items.
etc.

If you are experiencing these challenges, we would be glad to visit your office and discuss our solution.

Please see the attached file for further details.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
--
Best Regards,