ODGS, Inc. | Software Development Service

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ODGS, Inc. | Software Development Service
From: "Rickie Amado (PersuasiveSVC)" <rickie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:27:36 +0800
Dear Customer, good day !

For more than 2 years now, ODGS, Inc. provided Quality IT-related Services to various industries like Restaurants, Manufacturing, BPO, Real Estate, as well as fellow IT companies, and more, with Reasonable Cost.  We provide Inventory System, HR System, Billing System, and other Customized Software solutions you may require.

Our company is composed of Skilled Software Developers who will help you build your required IT solutions.
We have teams of developers using .NET (C#, VB, ASP), PHP (CodeIgniter, Wordpress), as well as Java (Struts, Spring/Hibernate).

I would like to request a 5-minute call to discuss how we can support you with your IT concerns.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon !

--
Regards,

"Storms make trees take deeper roots."