xfspromotion of solar home system products

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: xfspromotion of solar home system products
From: "ivy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ivy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 19:11:11 +0800
Sender: ivy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear purchasing manager,

This is Echo Li from future solar.

Our designing principle is EASY & SIMPLE, for operation, maintenance, as well as the transportation and installation. The appliances like lights, TV, fridge can all be supported by the solar systems. The systems are available for the rural areas and some areas lack of electric.

We are a factory with 150 workers. & 7 years experience in the solar power system field
With certificate: ROHS CE IEC,ISO9000, 6 patents about the solar power system.
Keep good quality and competitive price for global valued customers.
Hope we have opportunity for cooperation in the near future.

Thanks and best regards,

Company:GuangZhou Future Solar Technology co.,LTD

Tel:ï0086ï20-82021616 82021617 29136269

Fax:ï0086ï20-82021617

Mob:(0086)18054271591

Contact:Echo Li

Add:3F,Building B,Honghao Industrial Zone,Xiayuan,Huangpu Area,Guangzhou,China

P.C:510730