Hi dear

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hi dear
From: Zarrina Salama <missmisszarrina_salama@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 07:07:02 -0500 (EST)

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you, My name is miss Zarrina, I was so impressed to came across your profile today which drag my interest in you, I will also like to know more about you, reply directly to my personal Email ID (zarrinasalama@xxxxxxxx) so that I can send you more details about myself including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love. hope to hear from you soon email.( zarrinasalama@xxxxxxxx)
Yours Sincerely
Miss Zarrina