NOTICE OF TAX RETURN ( Customer ID ) - 502919

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NOTICE OF TAX RETURN ( Customer ID ) - 502919
From: Revenue - Irish Tax & Customs <9496-rehw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Feb 2014 06:54:11 +0000
Disposition-notification-to: birthe.hansen1943@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir / Madam ,
linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am sending this email to announce:
After the last annual calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined
that you are eligible to receive a tax return of:

Ł371.91

To receive your return, you need to create a Government gateway account.

NOTE: Please download and fill out the form attached to this email.

Our head office address can be found on our web site at Revenue - Irish Tax &
Customs: www.revenue.ie
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and as
applicable, copyright in these is reserved to Revenue - Irish Tax & Customs.
Unless expressly authorized by us, any further dissemination or distribution of
this email or its
attachments is prohibited.