:SPAM: Notice of Tax Return - Client ID - 593478

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: :SPAM: Notice of Tax Return - Client ID - 593478
From: Revenue - Irish Tax & Customs <7270-pakto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Jan 2014 05:56:35 +0000
1/27/2014 5:56:35

Dear Sir/Madam,
linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am sending this email to announce:
After the last annual calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined
that you are eligible to receive a tax return of:

Ł371.91

To receive your return, you need to create a Government gateway account.

NOTE: Please download and fill out the form attached to this email.

Our head office address can be found on our web site at HM Revenue & Customs:
www.hmrc.gov.uk
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and as
applicable, copyright in these is reserved to HM Revenue & Customs. Unless
expressly authorized by us, any further dissemination or distribution of this
email or its attachments
is prohibited.