Project Financing / Loan ''''''''''

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Project Financing / Loan ''''''''''
From: John Beckley <johnbeckley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 05:39:05 +0800
Dear Sir / Madam
I am the investment officer of a Hong-Kong based investment companies who are
ready to fund projects outside Hong-Kong in the form of debt finance. The
companies grant loan to both corporate and private entities at a low interest
rate per annual.
I also  have efficient provider for Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC specifically for
lease, at a leasing price of 7+2 of face value Issuance by HSBC London/Hong
Kong or any other 25 top AA rated  Bank in Europe,Middle East /USA   hence If
you have need for Corporate loans, International project  funding, etc, our
BG/SBLC financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by
providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments and this Instrument
can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

For further details,please  contact me with the below information and
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are
100% protected bearing in mind that the terms are very flexible and interesting
and in complete confidence, we will work  together for the benefits of all
parties involved.

Email.........
Contact Person: ......
skype:........