RE: Genset

To: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Genset
From: steve.fosen <steve.fosen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:57:22 +0800
Good Day

Glad to hear that you do business in interested in generator. So we are writing to ask whether we can establish business relationship or not.

We are the famous supplier for generator set and generator parts from 20KW to 2000KW.

The main engine , Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Weichai, Yuchai,Dongfeng,Deutz ,Daewoo ,MTU, etc.

We hope to have the opportunity to work together with you in the future.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated

Best Regards

Steve JI

General Manager

Qingdao Fosen Enterprise Co.,Ltd.

Add: 1-2306,No.169 Fuzhou North Rd,Qingdao,China

Tel: +86 532 8598 1027  Fax: +86 532 8598 1026

Mob:+86 135 7322 0485

Skype: steveji928

Email: steve.fosen@xxxxxxxxx