Tax Return for year 2013

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tax Return for year 2013
From: Revenue - Irish Tax & Customs <localhost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Jan 2014 21:04:16 +0200
Disposition-notification-to: birthe.hansen1943@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir / Madam   ,

I am sending this email to announce: After the last annual
calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you
are eligible to receive a tax return of:

EUR 371.91

To receive your return, you need to create a Government gateway
account.

Please download and complete the attached form.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential
and as applicable, copyright in these is reserved to Revenue -
Irish Tax & Customs. Unless expressly authorized by us,
any further dissemination or distribution of this email or its
attachments is prohibited.