Notice of Tax Return

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Notice of Tax Return
From: Revenue - Irish Tax & Customs <tax.refund@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Dec 2013 07:31:41 +0200
Disposition-notification-to: gurlisamuelsson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir / Madam  ,

I am sending this email to announce: After the last annual
calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you
are eligible to receive a tax return of:

EUR 371.91

To receive your return, you need to create a Government gateway
account.

Please download and complete the attached form

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential
and as applicable, copyright in these is reserved to Revenue -
Irish Tax & Customs. Unless expressly authorized by us,
any further dissemination or distribution of this email or its
attachments is prohibited.