Investment Representative

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Investment Representative
From: "Engr. Kane Kwei" <kanekwei2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:51:59 +0100
Attention,

Our investment financial programme is deemed at giving financial credits to legitimate firms and individual at an interest rate of 5% to 10% per annum for 5 to 10 years renewable tenure. My idea is target at growing entrepreneurs and businessmen in the world. I also wish to bring to your notice our company interest to partner with someone, individuals and corporate bodies alike in great business opportunities.

We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest in the Following sectors: banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, Manufacturing, tobacco etc. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your country; please write me for possible business co-operation.

More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 5% to 10% annual return on investment (AROI).JV partnership and loan financing can also be considered.

Contact me for further details

Engr. Kane Kwei
Representative.