Re: [RFC] Userspace and xfstests releases

To: xfs-oss <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Userspace and xfstests releases
From: Rich Johnston <rjohnston@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:29:04 -0600
On 12/17/2013 09:31 AM, Rich Johnston wrote:
I was planning on a xfsdump and xfstests release this week before I go
on vacation. Any objections?
Currently xfstests is not released, should this be changed?

I will wait until I return on Jan 2 to release xfsprogs.

Release versions for xfsprogs are still being discussed. Are there any
more comments on this subject?
Here is one of the threads discussing this.

Christoph were you saying you create xfsprogs branches?

Is there a consensus on version names/branches for xfsprogs?