XFS...Windows?

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: XFS...Windows?
From: "Yuji Saeki" <yuji1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 18:24:38 -0500

Congratulations on your file system, itâs quite nice. Iâve benchmarked it myself, itâs very impressive. Iâm curious though, is there are thought to a Windows driver? If someone ported the most current-stable version to Windows (free) under the same license âGNU Lesser General Public Licenseâ with entire credit to XFS, would SGI be okay with that? A âno-warranty impliedâ (etc) kind of protection of course. Quite a few devs that I work with enjoy the XFS filesystem and we dev in both Linux and Windows. Weâre very interested in making this happen with respect to the XFS project.