RE: Product Inquiry {New Order}‏

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Product Inquiry {New Order}‏
From: Mr.Johnson Davidson <bostontechgrp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 03:49:55 -0500
Sender: <webbchie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Supplier,

My Name is John David,am very interested in your product which i find in your
website in global market Having gone through your listed products, we offer
great interest to do a purchase agreement with your company.

Please get back to us with the following information please Quote. 1. Prices
FOB 2. Payment terms 3. Delivery Period 4. MOQ 5.Specified delivery date
assuming from the Date of Order.

Please your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

PLEASE SEND THE COPY OF YOUR REPLY EMAIL: MSN:johndavid000006@xxxxxxxxxxx
John David
Boston Tech Group.
Headquarters:Boston, MA