Believe it or not,you will not lose anything

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Believe it or not,you will not lose anything
From: "EC innovations" <gongqiao2104@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 13:46:09 +0800
Hello
This is Claire Lv, from EC innovations, Shanghai, China.
I take the liberty to write to you for a potential cooperation with your company.

EC Innovations (ISO 9001:2008) is a global provider and leader of professional language and technology solutions.
We have more than 15 years experience in localization industry and over 250 in-house translators.
Our main services include software and website localization and testing, technical and marketing document translation, desktop publishing and printing.
We have expertise in handling languages of English, French, German, Italian and Spanish to CCJK (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese), Thai and other Asian languages.

Some of our clients like Siemens, General Electric, SAP, Oracle, Hewlett Packard, BMC, INFOR, Fiserv, Rockwell, Honeywell, MOOG, Cisco, EXFO, Fuji-Xerox, Canon, PTC, ESRI, Lotus Cars, AVL, ExxonMobil, Texas Instruments and PerkinElmer all trust EC Innovations with their international initiatives and give very good testimonials for the service we provide.
Please check out EC Innovationsâ website www.ecinnovations.com for more information.

Does your company ever have any requirements to do localization/translation?
 If you are not the appropriate contact, Iâd appreciate your assistance in pointing me in the right direction.

I look forward to connecting with you and your team. Thank you for your attention!
Warm Regards

Claire Lv

Account Manager

EC Innovations (Shanghai), Inc.

Mobile: +86-15201786200 | Tel: 86-21-3256 9385ï830ï

Email: clairel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Website: www.ECInnovations.com