Hello My dearest one.

Subject: Hello My dearest one.
From: "Fatima William" <fatimawilliam92@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 14:21:51 -0700

Hello My dearest one.

How are you doing? I think whoever says sunshine brings happiness have not danced in the rain, the best way to love is to meet people in a way that your feelings will be without sentiments, and also not getting attracted to looks until you have the heart opened to a good level of understanding, this is the only way to find such person.

My name is Miss Fatima You may want to know more about me before saying anything , lets give this a trial, i think we may get to talk and see what that feeling is all about, who know it could be love, but sincerely speaking i think at my age , i really want a happy life now, I want Good friend not only good, but also my best friend, i look forward for your response,
Best regard Miss Fatima