Alpha version 3.2.0-alpha2 of xfsprogs has been released.
The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:
A gzipped-tar archive of the source code is available here:
The development tree previously hosted on kernel.org for this code has
Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of the changes:
xfsprogs-3.2.0-alpha2 (25 November 2013)
- Alpha release for the purpose of testing the CRC feature in
kernels 3.10 and newer.
- Enable xfs_db write support and xfs_metadump support for CRC
- Add directory entry filetype support for non-CRC filesystems.
- Remove experimental warnings for CRC filesystems.
- Ensure all inodes created by xfs_repair have a proper d_type set.
- Fix build on big endian machines.
- Properly handle symlinks to devices on various tool commandlines.
- Fix xfs_repair's dirty log detection for 4k sector logs, broken
- Fix a potential segfault in xfs_repair when issuing progress
- Fix potential xfs_fsr failures when running w/ selinux.
- Update config.guess/config.sub for arm64, thanks to Colin Watson.
- Stop wasting memory by caching inode structures in xfs_repair -
they are never re-used. Thanks to Christoph Hellwig.
- Fix several Coverity-found defects, thanks to Li Zhong.
- Fix platform_test_xfs_fd to return false on special files which
cannot take an xfs ioctl.
- Sync up libxfs with kernel code.
- Improved xfs_repair performance on large filesystems
(always use prefetch and strided AG scanning functionality)