ARE YOU INTERESTED TO BUY GOLD DUST AND BARS?

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ARE YOU INTERESTED TO BUY GOLD DUST AND BARS?
From: Mr Brenda Horan <eilisea145@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:47:33 +0000
Dear Gold Buyer

we are suppliers of Gold Dory Bars/ Gold Dust and we mine our Au Gold from our family mine in Cote D’lviore. We supply top quality Au Gold to any interested Buyer. Our procedures are simple and we work close with our buyer to create long term business relationship.

Product Specification
Product.....Gold Dory Bars
Quantity..........150 kg
purity......95.6 %
carats......23 plus
Price.......... per Kg to be negotiated

please only serious buyer should contact us. We do not accept any upfront payments seller receive payment by WT to the Nominated seller account and business is done finally in the buyers Refinery for confirmation of Assay so that all parties will be satisfied at the end of each shipment from Cote D’lviore or outside Cote D’lviore.

For your Information we the seller will provide this legal Documents before the shipment of the Gold, for buyer to verify.

1. Certificate of Origin
2.Ownership certificate
3.Export documents from exporting country
4. Assay certificate issued in country of export
5. Non Criminal Origin Clearance
6. AIR WAYBILL
Kindly Write To this E-mail:

Best Regards