Last of the Extravaganza Wines

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Last of the Extravaganza Wines
From: "Wine Specials" <wine-specials@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:07:16 +0200

Dear Wine Lovers,

In case you missed it – we had a wonderful party at the Extravaganza with fabulous wines tasted, good music and fun all round.

After this event, we still have a number of the estate wines available for sale – at SPECIAL PRICES. We have listed them on our website in case you would like to order some before we ship the excess back to the producing wine farms.

If you would like to order some… or some more, click on this LINK

Otherwise we’ll see you again at the Winter Wine&Décor Extravaganza next year.

Take care!

It is not our intention to spam or irritate you. We send out invitations around twice a year, and wine specials no more than once a month. Should you wish not to receive further emails from us, please feel free to make use of our automated unsubscribe feature by clicking on this link: UNSUBSCRIBE