IT Vendor & Resellers Audience

To: "David Bill" <david.bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IT Vendor & Resellers Audience
From: "David Bill" <david.bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 06:44:13 -0800

Hi,

I’m wondering if your company would you be interested in Delegates Contacts list for your upcoming projects?

We have recently updated our master database with below mentioned Titles and Industries.

Titles Specific List Across The Global:
All C - level                         = 148,156 contacts

All VP level                        = 135,856 contacts

All Director level             = 166,645 contacts

All Manager level            = 182,752 contacts

Industries Specific List:

Automotive, Business Services, Construction, Education & K-12, Electronics, Energy & Utilities, Food and Beverage, Healthcare, HR, Information Technology, Insurance & Finance/Banking, Manufacturing, Marketing/Advertising, Oil and Gas, Printing/Publishing, Real Estate, Retail, Software & Hardware, Telecom, Transportation, etc…

Below is a sample file which give you an idea on the data fields and information included with our lists.

Company Name

Executive Name

First Name

Last Name

Emails

Title

Address

City

State

Country

ZIP

Telephone

Fax

Website

Industries

SIC

Sales

Employees

Aerovironment , Inc

John F. Grabowsky

John

F. Grabowsky

grabowsky@xxxxxxxxx

CTO

181 W. Huntington

Monrovia

California

USA

91016

(626) 357-9983

(626) 359-9628

www.avinc.com

Aircraft

3721

250 to 500

500 to 1000

Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co

Susan C. Borchers

Susan

C. Borchers

sborchers@xxxxxxxx

CIO

350 S. Grand Ave

Los Angeles

California

USA

90071

(213) 687-7700

(213) 687-8792

www.rsac.com

Metals Service

5051

5000 to 10000

Above 10000

Olympia Medical Center

Fritz Campbell

Fritz

Campbell

fritz.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Director

5900 W Olympic Blvd

Los Angeles

California

USA

90036

(310) 657-5900

(310) 556-7757

www.olympiamc.com

Pharmaceutical

2834

500 to 1000

250 to 500

Parsons Corporation

Michael Cesta

Michael

Cesta

michael.cesta@xxxxxxxxxxx

VP of IT

1000 West Walnut

Pasadena

California

USA

91124

(626) 440-2000

(626) 440-2630

www.parsons.com

Construction

1522

1000 to 5000

Above 10000

License to global (North America, Europe, UK, Asia Pacific, Middle East and African) leads with Email address and Phone numbers along with SIC and ZIP codes.

Get connected to your "specific target audience" to tap the market, You can fill the below details,

Target Industry                 : _____________           (example: IT etc)

Target Job titles               : _____________           (example: IT Manager etc )

Target Geography           : _____________           (example: USA etc)

Hope to see some reply so that we can discuss the opportunity between us.

Regards,

David Bill

Online Marketing Executive

Direct :702-425-8071

If you're not interested to further emails, please reply with the subject line as "UNSUBSCRIBE"